Saturday, March 28, 2009

Satisfaction

Today is the first day since the 23rd February when I have not had a commitment at uni, work or some appointment to attend to. It feels so good to be at home.

Though I'm probably going to be on the computer for most of the day, trying to make an impact on the mountains of work that have built up over the last couple of weeks, I'm really happy. I've already got one thing done, and now I'm getting on to the second (out of six things I want to get finished today...) I know it must seem like I'm procrastinating by writing to you all about this, but really I'm not.... I'm waiting for all of my printing to come through.

But yeah, to make a point to all this.... Be grateful for the time you are given. Make good use of it. There's definitely a time for everything, so try and make the most of it! Sometimes this does mean just chilling - taking time for yourself, watching some TV or listening to music. But not when it is at the expense of more important things, like the time you spend with God, or your commitments to work or study.

No comments: